• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My desktop pic @ work...

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
I don't understand why (jeep) everyone @ work (jeep) thinks I'm a nut (jeep) & all I talk about is (jeep) Jeeps?.....

Click the attachment to see my desktop picture- of my computer @ work:

Here's a question for you (like those NASCAR commercials) How bad have YOU got it? This is always a fun thread.......

dirtyjeep

I like it dirty.
City
Arlington
State
TX
I work at a General Motors plant and I have a pic of Reagan and Gorbachev in a Scrambler on his ranch as my background. I regularly wear Jeep or Jeep related shirts to work too.
I'm surprised no one has said anything about it...

WildTurkeycj8

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
richmond
State
va
One of my friends came to a halloween party dressed as me this year. One part of his costume was a homemade t-shirt that said "jeep club" in magic marker on the front, with a drawing of a jeep on the shirt pocket. The back of the shirt had "jeeps R cool" written across it in big letters, like the toys 'r us logo with the backwards "r". He got me this year, but revenge will be sweet...did I mention his vehicle of choice is an '88 landcruiser? Hmmm, any suggestions on the revenge costume? Well, at least I ended up with the shirt!

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I think it's totally normal. I work at a Jeep dealership, Have a Jeep screensaver AND wallpaper, Keep my terminal logged on to several Jeep bulletin boards, Own 3 Jeeps, 1 running, 1 sort of running, and 1 I hope to have running in a year or two. Took my family on a vacation to WA which happened to be the same weekend as the 4X4 swap meet (go figure), and bought so many Jeep parts that I almost had to rent a trailer. On vacation, forget the scenery, show me the Jeeps! I know where every non-running jeep is within 20 miles of my house. Lets see....wear Jeep shirts, Jeep caps, use a Jeep coffee mug, .... I just want everyone to know that I'm not obsessed, but just a normal Jeep owner.

I think they call it "Jeepaholic"

Hello, everyone. My name's Randy, and I'm a Jeepaholic. AND PROUD OF IT!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
jeeps over sex!

My girlfriend says that i'd rather spend time working on my jeep than to have sex with her!-hey you have to have your priorties in order right?-"I'm not obcessed just very concerned since my jeep is in my neighbors garage and it's in need of my attention!:D Hey i figure if she really love's me she will understand:confused: If not then I still have my Jeep-Right?-JC:p

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
jeep or sex?

you know, we have inverse problems, my wife would rather I work on the jeep, even the one I just sold, than have sex with her. Maybe a trade is in order? One of my running jeeps for your broken one, or....

JL in CA

CJ-8.com addict, SOA Charter Member
Lifetime Member
City
Hermosa Beach
State
CA
My little creation. Its also my wallpaper at work...

Crazy8

SOA charter member
City
Union
State
Me
fellow fanatic

Hi. My name is Bill and I'm a Jeepaholic. Hehe. Have you ever noticed how not only do most people who own Jeeps tend to obsess about them, they also tend to infect others with this ailment. I got hooked by going for a trail ride with a friend back in college. Since then I have owned several Jeeps, and strangely enough, many of my friends who had never even thought of four wheeling, own Jeeps. Hey, not all obsessions are unhealthy, right?:cool:

Hey JC, don't forget, you can swear at, beat, abuse, and neglegt your jeep and it will never leave you! :eek:

Last edited:

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
And not only that it doesn't care if i go to bed with grease under my fingernails either-JC:D

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
I have infected others at my church with Jeep thing. Since i have been there two guys have just gotten Jeeps and another is looking for one. The one guy is going to make his off road for sure.

I think it is healthy for guys to have some fun. I try not to obsess over it but it is more of a way for me to release the pressure i have at my job. Some guys play golf, i play Jeep.

dirtyjeep

I like it dirty.
City
Arlington
State
TX
This lady up here at work was telling me her son wanted to get a truck so he could go four wheeling with his buddies and their trucks (basically stock). I told her that if he really wants to hang with them on the trails then he should get a Jeep. I'm just trying to inform the clueless.