Need help deciding on a graphic for the Scrambler

RMNP CJ-8

CJ-8.com Member
City
Loveland
State
CO
I would like to add a graphic to my Scrambler and am looking at the options from Phoenix Graphics.

I have a 84' Sebring Red base model and personally like the look of the Yellow/Orange/Terra Cotta.

The problem is that for some reason my wife HATES the look of it. She would prefer a different color graphic with the red.

Help me out and if you have a red Scrambler post some pics of your graphics so I can see some color options.

If possible let me know where you found your graphic.

Thanks!

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
I'd do the light medium and dark orange. And probably will in the near future. Let me see if I can find a good pic. photo_zps536654a7-1.jpg photo_zps7efef102-1.jpg Obviously not a Scrambler, but same colors. Found one.

Attachments

Last edited:

RMNP CJ-8

CJ-8.com Member
City
Loveland
State
CO
I'd do the light medium and dark orange. And probably will in the near future. Let me see if I can find a good pic. View attachment 76048 View attachment 76049 Obviously not a Scrambler, but same colors. Found one.
I like the Orange and am leaning toward that color. There are a lot of options and its hard to visualize without some photo reference. Thanks for the pics!