Need votes boys!!

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
City
Pickens
State
SC
Yo guys! Im in for CJ of the month over on Jeepforum.com and we are in a dead tie. Addictedtodunes won last month with his Scrambler which is completely awesome so I figured I would try to make it two months in a row with a not so awesome Scrambler. Any of you guys that are on Jeepforum I would appreciate the votes.

Thanks!

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Wait, wait, wait! You mean you people go on other Jeep forums?!?!?!?

;)

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Voted for you. Current lead is 2. Woot! I love the topless pic you posted for the contest (calm down, the Jeep is topless).

Dain

GOPBobby

BDuke
SOA Member
City
Cullman
State
AL
Yo guys! Im in for CJ of the month over on Jeepforum.com and we are in a dead tie. Addictedtodunes won last month with his Scrambler which is completely awesome so I figured I would try to make it two months in a row with a not so awesome Scrambler. Any of you guys that are on Jeepforum I would appreciate the votes.

Thanks!
Just voted for you. You are up 36 to 27.:headbang:

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
City
Pickens
State
SC
I feel honored fellas. Just trying to represent for us! Hopefully I can hang on for a few more days. You guys rock!!!

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
City
Pickens
State
SC
All the 8's on here should go for CJ of the month if they are on Jeepforum. We could dominate! God knows yall's are better than mine!