Ca

MomoJeep

Basic User
CJ-8.com Member
City
Seattle
State
WA
Where did you get the rubber seal that goes between your windshield frame, and hardtop. I have the same top on my Scrambler, and no seal. I have an air leak there, and that rubber seal looks like it would do the trick.
Thanks
That's just stick-on weather stripping from my local hardware store. I added it. They way they have it sealed "as shipped" is good, but I wanted to double-up. Does yours have the original seal method intact?

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
That's just stick-on weather stripping from my local hardware store. I added it. They way they have it sealed "as shipped" is good, but I wanted to double-up. Does yours have the original seal method intact?
My top is only a couple of months old, so the seal is in good shape. I just got off the phone with Mike from Xtreme Tops, he said to put a piece of weatherstripping under it and it should cure the problem. That’s what I had in mind anyway, But your set up looks bullet proof

MomoJeep

Basic User
CJ-8.com Member
City
Seattle
State
WA
My top is only a couple of months old, so the seal is in good shape. I just got off the phone with Mike from Xtreme Tops, he said to put a piece of weatherstripping under it and it should cure the problem. That’s what I had in mind anyway, But your set up looks bullet proof
Yeah, i didn't like the idea of water coming in and sitting on top to the windshield frame in front of where the main seal is.