• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Nice looking 8 in Port Charlotte, FL

SteroidGorilla

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Loxahatchee
State
FL
fvasdfbv.jpgggd.jpgvfrsfv.jpg

THIS JEEP WAS AWSOME BEFORE IT WAS RESTORED ONLY 61K MILAGE 6 CYL AUTO A/C P/S P/B BASICALLY RUST FREE MOST OF IT IS ALL ORIGINAL EXCEPT THE BLING 2 INCH SPRING LIFT 32/10/50 BFG WEBBER CARB GM HEI DIST. EVERY NUT AND BOLT WAS CLEANED AND PAINTED OR REPLACED MOST BLACK METEL IS POWDER COATED HAS MODEL 20 REAR WITH 231 GEARS AND LIMITED SLIP ALL ORIGNAL EVERY PART WAS EITHER REPLACED OR REBUILT AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICTURES I HAV PUT 15 MILES ON IT SINCE IT WAS DONE HAVE OVER 1 YEAR DOING IT WITH A COST OF WELL OVER MY ASKING PRICE WICH IS FIRM STILL HAS ALL THE ORIGINAL STICKERS IN THE GLOVE BOX AND KICKER PANEL PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS HAVE YOUR FUNDS IN ORDER BEFORE YOU COME AND LOOK REMEBER ITS NEW FROM FRT TO REAR WONT BE DISAPOINTED WILL DO PARCIAL TRADE FOR A NEWER JK RUBICON MUT BE CLEAN OK CALLS ONLY NO TEXT WILL BE ANSWERD-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------941---764-62one two

Frame off Restoration 24,000

SteroidGorilla

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Loxahatchee
State
FL
I'm about 2 hours away, with family near there, if anyone needs eyes or assist

Looks pretty nice in pics, if i could go back I would probably grab this one instead of the stubborn b*tch i'm working on