Nick's Scrambler is RED again.

City
Richmond
State
VA
Got it back from the paint shop this morning.Today was his birthday,so that was a nice present to for him.Nick is my son,for those who don't know.

Grantshire

Legacy Registered User
City
Richmond
State
VA
It looks great in the pictures, Ted. There is nothing like a new paint job to get the "finish my project" juices flowing. Hope to get by today with the tires and trailer so I will get to see it up close.

City
Richmond
State
VA
It looks great in the pictures, Ted. There is nothing like a new paint job to get the "finish my project" juices flowing. Hope to get by today with the tires and trailer so I will get to see it up close.
His juices are flowing,but in a different direction,he's going to his girl friends tonight,he probably will take her out tomorrow night,he's talking about going to Busch Gardens Saturday.I guess it will be Sunday before he works on it.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Nick work on it?

His juices are flowing,but in a different direction,he's going to his girl friends tonight,he probably will take her out tomorrow night,he's talking about going to Busch Gardens Saturday.I guess it will be Sunday before he works on it.
I think he's putting it off so DAD will put it back together.

bho15

Basic User
City
Hendersonville
State
TN
that paint jop looks clean. i re-did my scrambler for a first car but instead of help from my dad i just had to re-do everything he tried to do. Nick's a lucky kid