NOS halfcab nutmeg top and doors

Pkelly1us

City
Glen alle
State
Va
I picked up a NOS kayline nutmeg half cab soft top with doors a while back. My progress on my scrambler is slow and even when it get it going I don’t know if the shape it’s in would warrant a nos top. I would be doing a disservice to it quite frankly. I could post pics later this week but what’s the going rate for it? I’m in Richmond va. No hardware with it

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
I picked up a NOS kayline nutmeg half cab soft top with doors a while back. My progress on my scrambler is slow and even when it get it going I don’t know if the shape it’s in would warrant a nos top. I would be doing a disservice to it quite frankly. I could post pics later this week but what’s the going rate for it? I’m in Richmond va. No hardware with it
I would be interested in that. Do you have the hardware as well?

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Somehow I should know you or have run across you around here...just saying.

Pkelly1us

City
Glen alle
State
Va
We’ve never met but communicated here. We have to be miles apart as I feel you are up near Ashland right ?

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
We’ve never met but communicated here. We have to be miles apart as I feel you are up near Ashland right ?
No, I’m 6 miles north of Short Pump. 20 minutes west of Ashland. (For those wondering, yes, there is an area named Short Pump)

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
If it is NOS vs. OEM you have a wide range of what the value is.... but I imagine you are going to be forced to put a price on it soon if you are looking to sell it or the thread will go away.

cb