LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
Just popped in to say hi! :woot::woot:
I’m still hanging in there and I will try to pop in a little more often. Last 4 or 5 years have been absolutely crazy with work, family and health. I got down last year to a point I couldn’t do much, I had been suffering from knee issues and leg pain and I finally got in to see a knee surgeon in March of 2019 and first thing he did was sent me to have an MRI on my back, that turned into going to a back surgeon and a 7 hour surgery to replace several disk in my back and clean out a bunch of chips that where choking my spinal cord off. Surgeon told my wife he had no idea how I was even walking much less still working. After 6 months of healing I finally got a knee surgery replacement in January of this year and was scheduled for the second on in March but got canceled due to the governor’s orders on the covid19, I got a call a couple of weeks ago and they rescheduled my other knee surgery and I actually got it last Wednesday. I’m hoping after this I can start healing and hopefully get the Scrambler back up and going. It’s been sitting for several years now. Hopefully everyone here is doing well! I’ve kept up with some of y’all on the Facebook pages. Good to see the forum still active after all these years. I’ve got some reading to do try to get caught up on the things going on here.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Good to hear from you! Glad to hear you’re getting things worked through. I feel your pain, I’ve been dealing with back and neck issues for years.

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
Thank you guys! It’s definitely been a journey and will be for awhile. I’m blessed though, I can get up in the mornings and that in itself is a blessing!

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Good to hear from you JC. We tried to warn you about the side effects of using that SAWS-ALL. :wave::rotfl: