rispony

Scramblin' in the City
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Manhattan
State
NY
Especially during winter, finding a spot is impossible. Have a collection of these that I've taken this winter, here's my favorite!

rustycrawler

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Reston
State
VA
It's really hard to pack the family and all your stuff into a compact to get the hell out of the city on the weekends....I'd like to see the collection...sounds like fun. I'd also like to see what happens after the snow melts and he is parked on the other guys hood.

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
If that is NYC, why do I see 3 SUV's? Why aren't people driving compacts?
Lol because this is nyc man.. we dont drive no sissy cars here. Im surprised there are no hummers or land rovers in the picture..lol

Sent from my SPH-L900

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
So far 8" at my house and its not stopping. This is a picture of the el on 86 street D train..

Sent from my SPH-L900

Manhattan

Legacy Registered User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
Hopefully, one of them moves before the snow melts... and the Jeep settles onto the Ford ;-)

I had a Grand Wagoneer and then a Grand Cherokee when I lived on the Upper East Side... it was our escape pod.

City
New Bedford
State
pa
Lived in NYC for 14 years. Know what it means to escape. I escaped to rural Western pa for good. Now I don't need to escape from anything but work!

Ron84cj

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
West Bend
State
WI
Having to try and find parking in front of my house would drive me nuts. My city only has a population of 31,000 and even that I consider too big!

Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
Lol because this is nyc man.. we dont drive no sissy cars here. Im surprised there are no hummers or land rovers in the picture..lol

Sent from my SPH-L900
Isn't NYC supposed to be a "walking city"? Most of the ex-new yorkers I've met say they didn't even have a license let alone own a car when they lived there.

Manhattan

Legacy Registered User
City
Atlanta
State
GA
Isn't NYC supposed to be a "walking city"? Most of the ex-new yorkers I've met say they didn't even have a license let alone own a car when they lived there.
Pretty much. Most New Yorkers don't own cars, drive or even have a license. Most of us who have/had cars in the city use them to leave the city. My Jeep would go weeks without being touched - kept in a storage lot.

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Lol walking .. well for the tourist maybe. Your right I do have friends that dont drive and take cabs everywhere but that reason is they cant afford a car as it cost them 5000 a month rent to live there or have to pay to park. Its the price you pay to live in the greatest city in the world. I usally drive or if not I take the train for free ..

Sent from my SPH-L900

Last edited:
City
Hammonton
State
NJ
Having to try and find parking in front of my house would drive me nuts. My city only has a population of 31,000 and even that I consider too big!
My town has about 15,000, and that is about all I can handle. Most of the land is split between blueberry farms and the state forest, so it is as quiet as can be.