• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Photobucket is back?

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
Yes.

Posting links to photos is now a TON more work than being a paid member here and simply adding pictures to your post.

When we have the new membership levels going supporting this forum won't be much more and we have never forced ads on people as a way to push for paid memberships :thumbsup:

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
You can now simply drag and drop images into your post editing window to add them when composing a post on your computer and people are saying that mobile is easier than it was on Tapatalk.

jims chop shop

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
You can now simply drag and drop images into your post editing window to add them when composing a post on your computer and people are saying that mobile is easier than it was on Tapatalk.
It’s as easy as it is on Facebook and you can choose multiple pictures instead of just one at a time, I hit attach files, photo library, and then just chose pictures, very simple

Last edited:

AK-RWC

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
I know, and I'll be joining here too. Having the image hosting made it MUCH easier when I had the same build thread being posted on multiple forums though. I also don't tend to use my phone for forum posts, but that's where my pictures are (unless I load them to Photobucket).