Pictures of forum members rigs.

City
Barrie
State
On
It would be great to have one location to see all your scramblers. The Good the bad the (dare i say) ugly. Lots of ideas generated by what I have seen. Maybe even post more than once if you have some cool different angles or more than one cj

pav1

Legacy Registered User
City
Acton
State
ON
It would be great to have one location to see all your scramblers. The Good the bad the (dare i say) ugly. Lots of ideas generated by what I have seen. Maybe even post more than once if you have some cool different angles or more than one cj
wow that's a nice jeep, how long you had it and it must be a southern one

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366994356.757948.jpg

How she sits today. Soon it will have a mild lift. Just waiting on some U bolts then time.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
This thread could go on for pages just in the Adams' Scramblers alone. We have a thread for "current pictures" but I suppose it hasn't been active in a while.

City
Barrie
State
On
I want to live in Arizona all because of what I see behind mysunsine's Scrambler!
All these scramblers look great! Lots of diversity and personalities reflected!

roch207

Basic User
City
Richburg
State
SC
Padre - would love to know what size tire you have. Here is my Jeep. The wife wants smaller tires. I don't want to find a taller wife.

City
Barrie
State
On
Mysunnshine your killing me! Scramblers may have been specifically built for the Arizona outback. Roch207 my tires are 33" and my wife has yet to get in. (Not sure if that is good or bad?) Love all the rigs... Great pics!