Precision air rifles

keman

Basic User
City
Auburn
State
wa
I had a souped up Airforce Tallon for a while. Dead accurate and almost silent. That thing could hit a thumb tack at 50 yards. Used to use Christmas lights as targets.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Yea, I'm on the hunt for a good PCP(Pre charged pneumatic) now. I'm ready for a hobby that has nothing to do with engines and turning wrenches. So how did you like that AirForce rifle?

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
I always wanted a FWB 124 when I was younger. Never got one and they quit making them.

Also always wanted a Barnett Commando crossbow. Same thing.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Yea they came recommended as a place to purchase the rifle. I definitely want an indoor hobby with it being so hot out here.

keman

Basic User
City
Auburn
State
wa
I loved my Aeroforce, No, I was not shooting the neighbors lights, and I had a string of "stay lit" lights. so they don't all go out. I would still be shooting it if I had not needed cash for an emergency.

Flatie46

Legacy Registered User
City
Russllville
State
TN
I had some cheapies growing up, Crossman 760, Daisy 880 but a friend had a Beeman 22 cal pelet rifle that was the shizzle. It really impressed me.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
I have quite a few pretty good pellet rifles which has since turned me on to the competition rifles. I want to learn control more than anything.

40below

Basic User
City
Fairbanks
State
AK
Beeman R1 .177 with Beeman SS2 3X21 scope. quiet, accurate, AND unlike .22 LR, you can find the lead to go downrange everyday.