• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Pyle Bluetooth Amp

orange150

Basic User
City
Fairfax
State
VA
I just completed the install of this little amp and so far am super happy with it.
I wanted a radio solution that was only Bluetooth since all I listen to anymore is podcasts or music on Spotify. The only annoying part about the install is the volume knob is 15/16.

97EDBB62-7A87-4714-A17D-194446394691.jpeg

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
If you don't mind, who makes those vent / heater cables and how do you like them ? I don't remember seeing the brass ends before.

orange150

Basic User
City
Fairfax
State
VA
They’re from MTS. I just finished rebuilding my heater box in April.

So far so good! They feel nice and tight, but I’ve only used the vent one so far.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
The best I heard is MTS, but not seen the brass ends before. Thanks

Mancunian

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
City
Bridgeport
State
WV
Probably Phosphate coated steel - same as you see on high tensile bolts. It protects against corrosion.
Either way they look good, do the ends (pull knobs) come off?

orange150

Basic User
City
Fairfax
State
VA
Probably Phosphate coated steel - same as you see on high tensile bolts. It protects against corrosion.
Either way they look good, do the ends (pull knobs) come off?
They don't as far as I can tell. I've not yanked on them though.

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
They look far better than the crappy Omix ones I used. I'll replace mine with MTS as they break... and they will.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Well I ordered up 1 cable Friday or Saturday and got it today. All my cables are original since I bought my Jeep new, except the cable I'm replacing. Probably replaced it 15-20 years ago, and was china junk from day 1. The part that anchored on the back side of the dash never functioned correctly. This one looks like that's not going to be a problem.