Quadratec coupon codes?

Chamba

City
Vero Beach
State
FL
Hi guys,
I'm ordering two trailmax rear seats and a set of trailmax front seats from Quadratec. Does anyone have a discount code for them?

Thanks in anticipation of your time.

Josh

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Some Jeep clubs get discounts, depe di g on what you spend, the club fees may be less that what you would save. my 2 local clubs get discounts.

Chamba

City
Vero Beach
State
FL
I had a 10 percent off coupon a while back which I used for my centre console and dash panel. That one was 'jeeps10' but it no longer works. These seats are over $1200 so I'd like to find another!

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
I think JeepForum might have one. I think they have a rep with a JF account you could try to email.

Chamba

City
Vero Beach
State
FL
Brilliant. Spoke with the Quadratec guys, they were great. Seats on their way. I'm devoted to quadratec now, especially since I'm still fighting with Morris to get a $534 refund for a steering box they couldn't deliver- over a month ago. Polar opposite of the customer service at Quadratec.

Chamba

City
Vero Beach
State
FL
I hadn't but i sure have now. I ordered a steering box from them on the 29th of April for $534. Three days later they told me it was back ordered and would be a few days. That's the last i heard. Two weeks ago I started enquiring about its whereabouts. I got the endless runaround with no dates.

Finally last Monday i asked them to give me a date or a reason by four o'clock so i could order the box from Quadratec for delivery during the week. I was told Jim, the sales manager, would ring me by 1600 with an answer I got nothing. I rang them at 1630 and they still couldn't tell me anything other than "we have an email in to the manufacturer". Not even a phone call; an email!

So I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. They agreed. That was six days ago and still nothing. I finally went to PayPal for resolution and Morris told PayPal that they need to wait for confirmation from their distributor before refunding my money and they have 30 days in which to do so. PayPal won't do anything until the 30 days had past.

The fact that I've had to go to PayPal dispute to get my $534 refunded leaves a very bad taste in my mouth (never mind that they took the money without even having a part to sell). I wanted to support a Florida business but I'll never, ever use them again. I'll spend all of my silly- stupid budget on Jeep parts at Quadratec.

I've only had one part back ordered from Quadratec and they kept me informed the whole time. They never even debited my PayPal until the part was shipped a week later. Morris seems take the money out then figure out whether they've even got the parts to sell.

And still I'm waiting for my $534 after spending another $545 for the box elsewhere. So I'm out nearly $1100 for a $550 box I ordered a month ago and Morris is in no hurry to settle up. Astounding way to do business. The one item I've returned to Quadratec, my refund was received within a day or two of them receiving it. Very professional.

Last edited:

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Dispute it with your credit card company. They have a lot more leverage than pay pal.

I use paypal a lot, but it is always funded thru a credit card just in case something like this happens.

Chamba

City
Vero Beach
State
FL
Sadly, I generally pay with PayPal balance because I link it to my bank account and just put $1000/ month in for Jeep stuff.

I have learnt my lesson though, from now on I'm using my labour union credit card because they've got teeth. I found it easier to keep within my budget by putting a set amount in PayPal but now see the shortfall of that method.

Really, $534 is a small price to pay to learn such a thing. I've spent many times that amount on items (like the two rear and two bucket seats or the tuffy centre console, steering box and shackles I just bought from Quadratec), so I learnt about Morris' business practices on the cheap really. Now I'll spend all of my play money at Quadratec and stop trying to support a less reputable company.

Funnily enough, I wanted to order the seats and everything from Morris because I could drive down there in my Silverado and pick it all up but their actions changed my mind.

Last edited: