wm69

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
The Optima (yellow) in my Scrambler lasted 14 years! It's just know starting to die, but still starts the engine slowly on it's way out....! I hear now Odyssey batteries are the good ones?
At one time I was running Red Tops on two trucks, three Jeeps, two tractors, and a 4runner....all at the same time. The last two I bought in 2009 were dead in under a year, so I haven't bought one since. That said, I still have a couple that I'm running that are probably 2006-2007. They are seldom used and kept on maintainers, but they still work.

Wandering

Basic User
City
Hookstown
State
PA
The Japanese have caught on, to late but they figured out what has been done to them and they are now paying there companies to move manufacturing back to Japan. As far as bearings and seals you need to take your your used parts. To some place that sells replacement for heavy equipment, they have different priorities than the MickyD style chain autoparts. How can people expect any type of quality from someone that asks you what if you car is four wheel drive when you are buying a headlight.