"rate my jeep" / jeep of the month contest???

colts439

Basic User
City
Ashland
State
MO
Does anyone else think it would be interesting to have a thread or topic relating to "rating jeep scramblers"? I think it would be interesting if individuals would enter a thier jeep on a thread and include (no more than three pics). Once they were posted, individuals would be a ble to rate it and make coments or suggestions. IT would be a GREAT way for owners to show off thier scramblers and for individuals to rate them. At the end of the month, we could have a winner in three different catagories....ORIGINAL, MODIFIED, and UNRESTORED. Not that we would have a prize...but it would be nice for bragging rights! :):cheers:

I havent been very involved on this website, however, I THINK I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT IT A LITTLE MORE OFTEN IF WE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS....

What do u guys think?

Brad

cjgoode

Legacy Registered User
City
Central
State
FL
I would agree, I like the rating part. I also look at the fj40 site
http://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/

Things they also do other then bashing jeeps is have these sticky threads at the top, two I really like are the link to build threads and the ROTW (rig of the week), I guess the ROTW is similar to what you are talking about also.

Seeing peoples build threads on their CJ8's would be real cool also.

CJ ATE

Legacy Registered User
City
Vinton
State
VA
I like the idea. I love seeing what others have done with their rigs ,action shots and eye candy never hurts either!:D

Later
Sean