• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Rear storage seat manufacturer???

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Anyone know who made this rear storage seat? Bolts into the fixed back seat provisions in the floor.20181007_125448.jpg20181007_125505.jpg20181007_125525.jpg

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
I have a rear storage seat that came with a scrambler I bought in september of 1998. Its a burgandy color and has been in my shed since 1998. Not sure if it had a name on it. Sorry I can't check, it's buried in shed and haven't laid eyes on it in 10 years. I would imagine its the same brand as I doubt they where many companies making them.

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Really just curious in case I come across another one.

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
Maybe CONFERR?? I know that they made one for FJ40's

TNGatorBrad

Basic User
City
Franklin
State
TN
This isn't a ton of help BUT I have had a storage seat similar to yours in 2 of the 3 CJ5s that I've owned. They were both pre-AMC [before 1972] remodel Jeeps.

So, it may have been Kaiser OEM.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
This isn't a ton of help BUT I have had a storage seat similar to yours in 2 of the 3 CJ5s that I've owned. They were both pre-AMC [before 1972] remodel Jeeps.

So, it may have been Kaiser OEM.
Heck, even the passenger seat was an option for Kaiser CJs.