• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Red Mistress Sighting in April 2011 Edition of JP Magazine

kgt0001

Jeep Restorer
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
San Antonio
State
TX
Dennis,
Jeep sure did look good in JP- couldn't work your way into the photo?:)

racinrudy

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Findlay
State
Oh
WHAT? Dennis is now famous? :):)

Did he mention his great pals Kyle and Rudy or did he just talk about HIS perfect Jeeps :rolleyes: SHeesh!

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I saw it too...Congrats Dennis.:woot:

TXtrailbuggy

It sure is smokey in here
City
Kyle
State
TX
A pic

scan0001-1.jpg

Kane

CJ-8 Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
Yup I saw that as well. I was hoping somebody on here had that Jeep. Good Looking.

Orionn

Vehicular Packrat
City
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti
State
Mi
Just got it yesterday....didn't have a chnce to look at it much till now...Very cool to be in the Mag...It would have been nice if they published a better picture though :crazy:

Congrats though :smokin:

Hey Eric....You agree with the review on your tires?

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Just got it yesterday....didn't have a chnce to look at it much till now...Very cool to be in the Mag...It would have been nice if they published a better picture though :crazy:

Congrats though :smokin:

Hey Eric....You agree with the review on your tires?

I'm not Eric, but I have the same Duratracs on my TJ, and I agree with the review EXCEPT the part about mud - to me they work better in the mud then the MTR's that they replaced:thumbsup:

Orionn

Vehicular Packrat
City
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti
State
Mi
I've turned a few friends towards those tires recently on the reports from the guys here.....I might even look at a set for myself befor July, I dont think the 35" MTr's I have will last long driving out to Colorado and back.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Haven't had them in the mud yet to know (and you should know all the mud here is frozen solid anyway :crazy:), but they clear out AWESOME in the snow!!! Found that out bombing around the neighborhood next to me this weekend to get to a pond to take Laura skating.

red mistress

Red Jeep Collector
City
Piney woods
State
tx
Thanks

Thanks guys... Always liked JP Magazine the best.

This was... My first ever show to attend & first automotive trophy.

Guess all those late nights and sacrifices my wife & I made building our Red Mistress #1 Jeep Rod... from 1994 to 2001 weren't just a waste. Sorry she had to keep kids and couldn't make the trip....we fell in love building it.

0011-1.jpg

My greatest honor was getting to meet & know Jim Allen.... and his invitation to take photo's on closed course.

DSC03199-1.jpg

DSC03194-1.jpg

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Thanks for the additional pics, your Scrambler looks awesome:cheers::thumbsup:

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Yes, awesome CJ-8 and an awesome show. I got to spend a few days with Dennis and his 8 before the show, he came up to Jersey before we headed back west to PA, helped me out with a few things on my J-10, and we got into it thick with show preparation on many Jeeps and basking in the July sun followed by late nights and then sleeping upstairs in the garage.

Speaking of the J-10, thats mine in the upper right of the same page in JP :) Dennis helped me find this Texas born Sportside too, which I trailered back here in May... so what goes around comes around, and we made the same mag ---> :cheers:

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
It very cool, 2 people from this board and a friend has his CJ-10 pictured in the article, too.