Ronald Reagan CJ-8 Scrambler Gipper

rskraba

Ray's Jeeps
I have finally added PICS of Reagan's Scrambler to my website as well as a tribute to a great President. It has taken me months to find the several pictures that I show. You can see them at www.raysjeeps.net in the FAQ section. If anyone has other Reagan Scrambler PICS please send them to me and I will attach them as well in gif or jpg format.

:thumbsup:

Scramblin_Jim

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
Can't get to the web site shown. I've tried both from work and from home with the same results:
"The system cannot find the file specified."

Ronald Reagan scrambler

As you all probably know, there is a great picture of the president in his scrambler on the collins brothers web site.

Spence, in the Florida Panhandle:cool:
Copy of the presidents jeep

H

HoosierJP

hey jis found pic of the pm in front of presidntal scrambler

got this off socalscramblers site

says he was visitn ther

nice 8 huh

Scramblin_Jim

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
Bump - Reagan's Scrambler - where is it now?

Just going back thru some of my old posts and ran across this one about President Reagan's CJ-8. Sure would like to know more about where the vehicle is now days. Anyone have info????

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
HoosierJP said:

says he was visitn ther

nice 8 huh

It's where you see it in this picture, With Mark Wells/aka "PrimeMinister" standing beside it. It's in the Reagan Presidential Museum in CA.

Scramblin_Jim

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
Now how did I miss that! :o Thanks for the update. Gives me a reason to go visit the museum. The color in this picture looks more gray than the other ones which refer to it as sky blue. Still debating with myself if that is the color I want to repaint mine.

BTW what year is the Presidents 8?

P

Prime Minister

Scramblin_Jim said:
Now how did I miss that! :o Thanks for the update. Gives me a reason to go visit the museum. The color in this picture looks more gray than the other ones which refer to it as sky blue. Still debating with myself if that is the color I want to repaint mine.

BTW what year is the Presidents 8?
It's sky blue alright. The first Lady bought it for him after a Ranch hand rolled his CJ-6. And it's in the President's museum in Santa Barbara, CA.

DougCJ8

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe
SOA Member
HoosierJP said:

says he was visitn ther

nice 8 huh

That's the original color of my Scrambler...looks so different all shiney!!!

Reagan Ranch Vehicle

This vehicle is part of the Reagan Ranch Exhibit Gallery at Young America's Foundation: The Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara, CA. This is a interactive Gallery focusing on the Ranch history. It includes over 6 hours of Reagan video and audio presentations along with the display of original artifacts.

For more information, please visit this link: http://www.yaf.org/ExhibitGalleries.aspx