• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sand Blast 11 “Caption This”

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Well Tim was not taking pictures of his butt. Tim was on top of the cage taking pictures of the 8’s behind him

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
"I like Tim's butt and I can not lie, you other SOA members can't deny, when Tim walks in with a little bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung, want to pull up tough, cause you noticed that butt was stuffed, deep in the jeans he's wearing, I'm hooked and I can't stop stairing.........":woohoo::rotfl:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
"I like Tim's butt and I can not lie, you other SOA members can't deny, when Tim walks in with a little bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung, want to pull up tough, cause you noticed that butt was stuffed, deep in the jeans he's wearing, I'm hooked and I can't stop stairing.........":woohoo::rotfl:
Winner:thumbsup:

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂