• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Scrambler Frame Measurements- including measurements for checking square.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I was cleaning out some old files today and came across this. It is the best measurement of frame specs I have seen. I know it has been posted before but it has seemed to disappear.

Some of the fractional measurements are hard to read, but the metric equivalents are easier.

4841548B-1098-4B43-860D-C9D46409FA3F.jpeg

helimd

City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Thank you for this blueprint. I'm going to start ordering sheet metal to rebuild a rusted out tub and this will certainly help jig everything up. Again, thanks.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Thank you for this blueprint. I'm going to start ordering sheet metal to rebuild a rusted out tub and this will certainly help jig everything up. Again, thanks.
Glad it is a help. I might try and make a more legible reproduction down the road-

I wish I knew what this originally came out of. It would be nice to be able to scan the original and then offer a hi-res digital copy.

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Glad it is a help. I might try and make a more legible reproduction down the road-

I wish I knew what this originally came out of. It would be nice to be able to scan the original and then offer a hi-res digital copy.
I have the exact same copy (with the hand written notes) as you posted.

It appears it is a page from a KLM manual for 1984's similar to the 1983 manual here:

I contacted the seller to see if he had any interest in selling only the page(s) for the Scrambler.:fingerscrossed:

93_Fummins

CJ-8 Member
City
Edmond
State
OK
I'll add this one as well for grins. I know it's technically for a CJ-7, but it's something I grabbed to help me model a replica frame in CAD.cj8frame.jpg