Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
I thought I saw a Scrambler too. The movie is all action/effects but not much on plot...

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I thought I saw a Scrambler too. The movie is all action/effects but not much on plot...
I could go for some action. My wife has had the tv on a steady diet of Hallmark Christmas movies. About to loose my mind.

Scott_P

Legacy Registered User
CJ-8.com Member
City
Benzonia
State
MI
I could go for some action. My wife has had the tv on a steady diet of Hallmark Christmas movies. About to loose my mind.
My MIL has the same thing going on at our Christmas gatherings in the background....but after a few beers all of us boys start in predicting the obvious predictable romances and the who's and what's next, that it can become fairly entertaining for us, maybe not so much for poor MIL, but I think she secretly gets a kick out it.

Now back on topic....sort of....saw a sweet Grand Waggy on some FBI drama recently. I hope it didn't get blown up.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
...it can become fairly entertaining for us, maybe not so much for poor MIL, but I think she secretly gets a kick out it.
Dude, that painted a very cool picture for me and I just had to say that I'll all but guarantee that your MIL absolutely LOVES it. Further, I bet you could win massive points and make her Christmas if you were to slip in a mention of how much fun you think this family tradition is. Just a thought.