• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Scrambler tub dimensions

Dallas

City
Wever
State
IA
Getting ready for some rust repair...I'm in need of the outside to outside of the tub dimensions at back middle and in the door ways ...probably all the same but we will see....gonna be welding braces on to keep it straight......thanks in advance

93_Fummins

CJ-8 Member
City
Edmond
State
OK
I think it's a question that you'd get a dozen different answers to since it's somewhat relative. Also, you may be able to reference the cowl since that should be the most rigid point, and assume perfectly straight sides. I'd measure mine for you, but I have a slightly bowed bedside.

ag4ever

Average Nut
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I agree with fummin. I could measure my ‘82, but it has been repaired from a roll over, and width would probably be off some. My ‘83 has a hard top on it, making measurements more difficult. Also, the weight of the top might affect the width measurements.

Best bet is to measure your hard top if you have one and match that dimension.

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
You want the sides to be parallel. The cowl should be right at 59" across. The tub should be the same outside to outside.