• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Scrambler values

I am considering buying the Silver Scrambler below. 6cyl. Auto
Looks like it's in good shape but owner will not send any more photos or answer any questions. What are Automatics worth these days? What would you say this Scrambler is worth?

Attachments

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
If that is a current pic, it appears that it is still in the process of restoration.
No way to gauge the worth of an incomplete Scrambler by one pic.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
His craigslist ad is lame and uniformative at best. He strikes me as jackwagon by not willing to send pics, answer questions, or even post more than 1 picture. Almost sound like wife said sell it and he is making the LEAST bit of effort to sell it. It looks nice in the only picture posted for a project with an asking price of $7500.

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
His craigslist ad is lame and uniformative at best. He strikes me as jackwagon by not willing to send pics, answer questions, or even post more than 1 picture. Almost sound like wife said sell it and he is making the LEAST bit of effort to sell it. It looks nice in the only picture posted for a project with an asking price of $7500.
Or its a fraudulent ad. There's no legitimate reason not to send more pictures. You either don't have possession of it or are in the middle of a sale.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
There again, this group is all over the world. may be able to have someone reputable go look at it for you.