Seat Options - reclining ? Maybe heated?

cneglia

City
Stanhope
State
NJ
Ok I am sure this has come up but what will fit in my Scrambler once I put the full soft top on. I would like to just mount my current seat brackets easily nothing that needs welding. Heated would be a bonus but at least reclining.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
I have a pair of Mastercraft Baja RS seats in mine that I put in the $25 seat heater kits and it is awesome! You can buy the seats with them installed too. Heated seats are the best thing since sliced bread- It'll be money well spent.

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Don’t most reclining seats in a scrambler foul on the stock roll bar due to the larger size?

I don’t have first hand knowledge on this, just what I have heard from others.

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
Don’t most reclining seats in a scrambler foul on the stock roll bar due to the larger size?

I don’t have first hand knowledge on this, just what I have heard from others.
So, I just installed some best top premium seats. They did hit on the roll bar when I tried to recline them. I had to drill new holes in seat mounts, and move them over toward the center of the jeep In order to solve this problem. I also had to cut the factory seat mounts down a couple of inches to lower them. The passenger seat was a little tricky because it’s a folding mount.

I also Had to add to the flange on the folding passenger side seat mount, in order to move the seat over. I just weld a piece of flat bar to the existing flange.

Last edited: