Seatbelt/ roll bar bushings/ grommet...what ever u want to call them.

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
I used to send these kits out. I do not have the access to get these like i used to .. The bushing kits i have been sending out are a parts package for a monroe shock. For a half inch upper stem mount shock. Go to Oreilly's and see if they can order the parts packages...the part number is Monroe p-1167. You will need one for each side. I wish i could still get these..i have sent out many many of these for only the cost of shipping. Let me know if the parts stores have any trouble getting these.

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Scott, great to see you post again.
Didn't want to put you out by posting your name, just trying to help others as you have done many times.
I remember you mentioning before they were shock bushings. Thanks for making the part number available.

scott anderson

Old age Mutant Ninjaneer
City
Paragould
State
ar
each kit contains 2 106300008 cushions and two 117300006 ratainers...and 1 1/2-13 nut which you will not need. put one cushion between the rollbar and the top..the other on the inside of the cab and use one of the retainers to act as a washer between the cushion and the bolt head. (i posted a drawing on here sometime back). The bolt should be tightened until the cushion swells to the diameter of the retainer.

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Pic of the kit in my phone.

Sent from my SM-N910P

Last edited: