Spieg

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Aurora
State
CO
So much awesomeness. But I think I would have painted it in Tuxedo Park color.

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
Pretty, but no wipers, heat or fitted doors is my guess.

jeepdreamer

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Colorado Springs
State
CO
I like the classic style on new(er) drivetrain/suspension. Wonder if it had the 4.0 in it.

Sent from my SM-N930V

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
I like the classic style on new(er) drivetrain/suspension. Wonder if it had the 4.0 in it.

Sent from my SM-N930V
Here's a quote from Car & Driver.

"A new, as-yet-unspecified Mopar crate V-8 mates with a six-speed manual transmission, which sends torque to a pair of Mopar Dana 44 axles. Mopar also supplies the engine cover, the cold-air intake, and the cat-back exhaust."

Kane

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
Mopar has renewed my faith in their efforts to keep us classic lovers alive. This is the coolest project they have done on than the FC. I love everything about this Jeep

jeepdreamer

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Colorado Springs
State
CO
Mopar has renewed my faith in their efforts to keep us classic lovers alive. This is the coolest project they have done on than the FC. I love everything about this Jeep
I just wish they'd rethink the upcoming grand wagoneer effort. Take cues from the Moab offerings and make it look like something, PLEASE!

Sent from my SM-N930V

City
Halifax
State
UK
Other than its missing the joints in the side where they grafted the extra 20 inches in like a true 6 and the grab bar thats no use to passenger or driver i quite like that, looks like fun!

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I need to know where that steering wheel came from for mine!!