• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shotgun Rider Thread

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
One of my favorite Jeep songs this year is Shotgun Rider by Tim McGraw. I thought it would be fun if people would post up pics of their Scrambler shotgun riders. No rules, can be wives, husbands, kids, buddies, dogs, cats, whatever.

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
ATT_1450058437981_ATT_1388108824817_photo.jpg photo.jpg
You are looking at my girl (we joke she's are kid) and the cj8 I'm building's motor. She ran into $6,000 in vet bills this year so my cj8 stash is a little light (but well worth it).

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
My 8 has been dead in the water for over a year but I am buttoning up the last few little things to get it back in commission. Now I have a new little second-mate to go with the co-pilot and first-mate. Cant wait to get the family back in the jeep. Even have a new third row seat!

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
^ Near State College, PA along with two of my Dads Setters who were always up for a ride :thumbsup: that was my second XJ, an '89 5speed...it died a horrible death about 6 months later at Rauch Creek Off Road Park...

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
In the 13 years I have had my boy Riley, these are the only two pics I have of him in any of the 15 Jeeps I have owned since having him. He absolutely hates to ride in a vehicle so the only times he does is to and from the vet.

First one is in my old '06 LJ Rubicon and 2nd is my old '07 JKU Rubicon when it was still a little guy on 35s.

IMG_3698.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
can't speak for the others but for me, with a 1 year old we rarely have time for pics other than professional ones my wife sets up with a photographer and those are too artsy to have the Jeeps in them :rolleyes:

I do get to snag one here and there however:

IMG_3700.JPG