sighting in Lenoir NC today

SCWorm

hillbilly born-n-bred
City
Fort Mill
State
sc
anybody on here want to claim the green '82 that I looked at today on car lot in Lenoir NC? C'mon, I know you're out there :thumbsup:

robco

Legacy Registered User
City
marion
State
nc
i looked at it too last week. anyone that owns a scrambler always has to stop and look if you see another. rust was pretty bad on that one with lots of bondo and paint covering it up but it looked really good from a distance.

SCWorm

hillbilly born-n-bred
City
Fort Mill
State
sc
Well, I didn't want to say anyting initially .........but since you mentioned rust...........I would say it would be hard to bring the $10K or so asking price that the cute little girl who works at the dealership is quoting. I really didn't spend much time beyond the quarter panel and rocker panel rust, so I cant' really say what it's worth....... mechanically and otherwise. Based on what I saw ...maybe $4k to $6k?

robco

Legacy Registered User
City
marion
State
nc
sorry for the delay, im not on here much but they told me to make about a 5k offer on it but as full of rust as i think it would be when it was blasted i dont think its a jeep that i want to put that into and then start a resto on but it did look sharp from the road.