ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Hagerty has placed the Scrambler in the top 10 collectible vehicle. Guess our hobby might be getting a bit more expensive. I kinda hope this is a fad and it passes with the prices falling a bit, but that is just because I’m not done collecting yet.

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
It's all rubbish. Remember this one at Barrett-Jackson that they cite for it's high auction value?

They're also citing the V8 swaps as high value, but I'm not sure I buy it. I mean, I'm in the middle of one as are you, @ag4ever, but I just don't anticipate it offering much value compared to what I'm putting into it. Maybe I should consider auctioning with Barrett-Jackson or Hagerty.

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
It is only worth that if you are willing to sell, and I am sure neither of us will be willing to sell it when done.

Guess that only increases the value then?

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
It helps also to find someone who is willing to fork over the big bucks. There are a few of those people out there.

City
Westminster
State
Md
Well they are getting harder to find.

Not the ones that people drop like 50k into them. I hate those. They are not a real Jeep in my opinion.

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Hey now!

I am sure I’ll have at least that in mine when done.

I think they are all great, from the barn find that barely runs, to the bashed in trail rig, to the over the top custom, to the perfect showroom condition. All cj’s are cool in my book. Scramblers especially!