• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

So I know there's been a few that have been waiting for this (hot sauce)

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
I finally got back into making some of my hot sauces:headbang: So that being said I'm gonna do like last time, but not the little 1.5oz bottles, gonna be 5oz this time. I'll have about 20 5oz bottles that I'm gonna offer up to y'all here, you just cover packaging and shipping, and I'll send ya a bottle of each that I have. I'm thinking it'll be about 2 wks before I'm ready to ship because I'm waiting for a new shipment of bottles, and I have to make the second sauce yet.

#1 Jalapeno Inferno; very basic but incredibility hot jalapeno sauce, all ingredients were grown organically(not USDA certified) in my home garden this year, they are carrots, celery, yellow onion, jalapeno, garlic, smoked super hot pepper powder, water and salt(not grown in my garden)
Jalapeno Inferno (606 x 1077).jpg

#2 Is gonna be a Carolina Reaper sauce, and I don't know what the exact ingredients are gonna be yet, but should be very similar to the jalapeno one, but on massive doses of steroids:evil::evil::evil::evil:

AS with last time, 1 bottle of each and first come first served, I am only doing this here this time, to make my life a bit simpler till I get back into doing it more often.

Last edited by a moderator:

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
Got both yall on the list, PM your address whenever you get a chance. I'll let ya know once I get the second batch bottled up.

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
And look what showed up in the mail today:evil::bacon:
reapers.jpg
I'll be ready to start mailing them out next weekend once my bottles get here.

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Count me in!

My garden has kicked butt this year.

I have extras I could send your way.

Peppers Garden 2016.jpg

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
Ok so I've got:
revho
certifiablejeep
wm69
Chiefwaho

I got it all figured out last night, I will have 10 bottles of the reaper sauce and 20 of the Jalapeno Inferno, so the first 10 will get both unless requested otherwise.
Shipping will be USPS SFB @ 6.10 so to cover bottling and packaging costs, for 2 bottles it's gonna be $10 and 1 bottle $9, within the US. If anyone wants some that's international shipping just let me know and I'll find the least expensive method to get you some.

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Yeah ill give it a try. missed it last time..

Sent from my SM-T710

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I will take some as well. Love me some hot sauce. Please and hank you.

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
Just got tracking confirmation my bottles will be here Thursday, so for those who have posted up already please PM me you shipping info if you haven't already and I will have them in the mail on Friday.

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
I would love to try some of those sauces! If there are any left, please count me in.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
Im interested if youre willing to mail to Canada! PM inbound.