Scrambled
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Easton
State
CT
Some background.

I get to dress pretty much any way I like for work. In the warm months, I prefer to wear work shirts mostly. It goes like this: I buy a $17 Red Kap or whatever work shirt, a $5 Jeep patch, pay like $8 to have it machine sewn, and bingo, I have my favorite kind of shirt, it's one of a kind (more or less), and the wear like iron.

I while back I got a little crazy and decided I wanted to make an AMC/Jeep shirt, similar to an old AMC racing shirt/jacket I have seen on the 'net before.

After buying a shirt that was good as it was going to get (even though I don't love it), I occasionally prowled ebay for patches I wanted. I have a good collection now, and finally just had the shirt finished.

Crazy thing is, I don't know that I will ever wear it - it's a bit over the top if you ask me, but maybe to the National Scramble if its ever less than 1,000 miles from me (but I'd probably wear my Scrambler work shirt).

Anyway, feedback please:

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I like it. I don't hink it is "over the top". I expected a lot more patches.

CJeep

Scrambled
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Easton
State
CT
Thanks guys.

Dain, I think Jeff caught what I meant. Cool for Jeep stuff, just odd for a trip to the mall.

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I definitely got what you meant as well. But I would probably wear it on a weekend day no matter what my plans were. I doubt that I could get away with it at work (office seeting - accountant), but they could not say anything as it meets the requirements of having a color and is not a silk screen design. :D :rotfl:

Yes, I am a bit off in the head. I admit it.

Last edited:

BigPumaRebel

Legacy Registered User
City
Brookshire
State
TX
so you just gave me the best idea for either a birthday or christmas present for my brother in law. can you tell me where you found that shirt? (i like it and am pretty sure he will too)