• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Speedhut gauges

Is there anyone using the speedhut speedo that would care to comment on the quality of the product? I am about to order one and want to get some real world reviews.

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Is there anyone using the speedhut speedo that would care to comment on the quality of the product? I am about to order one and want to get some real world reviews.
If I still have mine in a box here I'll take some pictures tonight. They're a little different than OEM, but the quality looks outstanding. Still haven't hooked them up yet...

Im ok with a little different. I am more concerned about fitment, quality and durability. I want to make sure it fits correctly on the dash panel. They are not cheap, so i want to make sure it is a good product for the money.

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
I have test fitted a set in the dash for my cj6. There is a picture in the thread under non scrambler builds, some called a tj6, on page 2. On my tablet have no idea how to bring over here. You can also find in the link in my sig. at the bottom. Losts of pics to go through to get there. Will say they fit fine.

I couldnt find a single bad review online. I went ahead and ordered it. They are running black friday specials. Ended up being $396.

Thanks to all

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
They are great, quality is great, customer service is great. I had an incident where somehow the speedo got shorted during my engine swap. I sent in and told the what I knew; they fixed under warranty; I only paid shipping.