M

mfaile

Rookie Status

Rick,
That is just based on the # of posts you have. You can go in and chage that to something of your own creation by clicking on the blue "user cp" button in the RH top corner then select the "Edit Profile" tab and go to the "Custom User Text" section. It should be self explantory from there.

FELNTPSY

Booty Fab Master
City
Morehead City
State
NC
my true status

I had to change from Scrambler Rookie to Poor Scrambler Owner...I thought that that describes me better!!

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
SCRAMBLER PRO?

Don't really consider myself a pro,but it sounded a lot better than "rookie"-i've owned mine for over 12 years now and there's not a bolt that i know of that hasn't been turned or replaced-JC:p

City
Frisco
State
TX
Just joining the forum, so I suppose I'm a rookie, even though I have the Scrambler taken apart down to the frame. Now comes the fun and expensive process of putting it back together.

-matt

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
not a lot other than the experience of taking one to the frame and back to the point of running on its on-and dealing with the dead ends and headaches that comes with a rebuild-and be able to have a enough knowledge to make enough post to quilify to be a scrambler pro-:D -JC:p