Legacy Registered User
I think I already know the answer to this, but figured I'd ask anyways. It appears my temp gauge is "stuck" whether the jeep is on or off. At first I was afraid the jeep was overheating because it was pegged fairly high. But it is in fact stuck. Due to some rather questionable modifications the PO did to the dash (he mounted a factory tach too high on the dash so then cut the windshield thumb screw in a round contour to go around it???) It seems like it will be a nightmare to get the dash off to replace. I honestly don't even know how he got the thing on. Is there any way to "shock" the thing loose for lack of a better description? Perhaps shorting the sender?