CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Conklin
State
MI
Very nice, looks like a good time.

Thanks for taking the time to share :headbang:

looks like there may have been a little "pucker factor" where you were leaning in the 2nd one :popcorn:

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Yea, they call that white line. There is a line of quartz on the rock and you have to keep your driver side tire on it to pass thru and not hit your windshield frame on the rock face on the other side. With my leafs, it was kinda tippy but it actually felt way worse than it looks. I'm ready to link it up front and back so obstacles like this are a cakewalk. Running trails like these suck with leafs because of under spring clearance and flex(or the lack thereof).

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
That was awesome!
I was cringing watching both. I couldn't imagine hitting that rig on the rocks.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
This is what happens when you kiss a rock on that trail. This happened the last time I was out there and I don't even know when either.

Sent from my SM-G920V

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Where's this at, Errick? Don't think mine will ever make it through something that extreme, but we were hiking up north of Cave Creek this weekend - Spur Cross. Anywhere near there?

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Nvmd - google is your friend. Looks like North on I-17.

Tons of Jeeps hanging around Spur Cross, made me wonder if there was something up there we didn't catch.

DirtyB

Crazy Cajun
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Port Allen
State
LA
Waaaayyyyyy to good lookin' of a jeep to be on those nasty rocks.....

:bow:

Is that an old Kayline top or is it new?

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
It's an old Kayline top.

I'm good with wheeling it as long as I stay out of body damage. The sliders on the sides and my rear overhang tube station can be taken off and repainted when the scratches get too bad. They both get used the way they were designed. I'm flat-bellied so I really don't hang up on much other than my springs but I ave a solution for that. ;)

Sent from my SM-G920V

walkerhoundvm

Typical Know-it-all
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
So when are we going wheeling?

Sent from my SM-G920V
Maybe when we relocate to the NE part of town. The CJ hasn't left the garage for fear of being creamed on the streets. And for good reason, too - my daily driver was clipped last night on my way home from work. Teenager blew a red light and caught me >:| She's up at Titan Auto body on Cave Creek to see if it's salvageable.

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Maybe when we relocate to the NE part of town. The CJ hasn't left the garage for fear of being creamed on the streets. And for good reason, too - my daily driver was clipped last night on my way home from work. Teenager blew a red light and caught me >:| She's up at Titan Auto body on Cave Creek to see if it's salvageable.
Sounds like more than a clipping. Hope all is well.