WildTurkeycj8

Legacy Registered User
CJ-8.com Member
City
richmond
State
va
SpecialtyTopCo.com

I’m posting to give some props and thanks to a stand-up vendor!

In June 2005, at the 2nd Annual National CJ-8 Scramble hosted by the Scrambler Owners Association in Hot Springs, Arkansas, I was the lucky winner of the raffle grand prize: a certificate for a free top of my choosing made by Specialty Top Company (SpecialtyTopCo.com) out of Denver, Colorado! :eek:

Since I had a cj8 project and a cj2a project, I was undecided on which top to get. Before I knew it, 2005 had come and gone and I had yet to order the top. I was a little nervous that STC would be upset that I had waited so long to place the order:o , but once I decided on which top to get, I sent in the raffle certificate.

Within a week, I got a call from Mr. Blake Robinson, who confirmed my order and gave me an estimated ship date. About one month later, I received a brand new full-length CJ8 black denim soft top with tinted zip-out windows and it even included brand new uppers for steel half doors!!! :D :D No shipping charges, no hassles, no excuses, no complaints about how lame I had been in getting the top ordered….just great customer service and a high-quality top made right here in the USA!:cool:

Thanks Specialty Top Company and thanks Mr. Robinson! With tops available for a variety of 4wd vehicles, I hope everyone will give them a look before ordering tops from somewhere else!

B

BritScrambler

Mike,

That's a REALLY GREAT story my friend! Thanks for sharing! Do you think that Mr. Robinson might consider coming over to Moab (from Denver) and setting up a booth?

Stouttrout

Registered Jeep Nut
City
Sour Lake
State
Tx
Hey Brit, I was thinking this same thing the other day. He is fairly close, well somewhat close. Been off the site some and just catching up a bit tonight, you still out of town? This guy is a super nice, talk to type of guy. If you get a chance you may want to give him a call.

Dan

donaghy

CJ-8.COM owner
SOA Member
City
Lexington
State
SC
Stc

was on the phone with them yesterday and invited them to display. said he didn't know if they would, but certainly thank you for the invite. Told him I or someone else would email him all the info for the event.

Matt