Sent from my SM-N910P

Moabite

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Moab
State
UT
Sorry guys, but I've seen the Renegade in action around Moab and have been very impressed. This is an interesting variation. I sat in one last year at the Safari and was surprised at how big it is inside. The Renegade is a great little vehicle designed for a particular market and does very well in its segment. I'm looking forward to seeing this one in a couple of weeks.

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Strange looking top with the visor/windcatcher over the windshield. Is that top a fixed, removable one or does it fold for storage? I guess the hidden winch in the front is nice. From the traditional Jeep point of view it doesn't fit in, but from the have money, buy and play point of view, it's probably a good off-road truck.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Plenty of Comanches still living all across this beautiful country and a bunch on Craigslist for sale too. Prices are up up up on nice examples. Yawn on what Fiat is doing but I know why they are doing it and I don't blame them.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
You know it's bad when girls send you this who couldn't care less about my old jeeps but know I will puke.

twmattox

Legacy Registered User
City
Arcadia
State
IN
Strange looking top with the visor/windcatcher over the windshield. Is that top a fixed, removable one or does it fold for storage? I guess the hidden winch in the front is nice. From the traditional Jeep point of view it doesn't fit in, but from the have money, buy and play point of view, it's probably a good off-road truck.
I look at the "visor" as a throwback to the pre-'81 Full Size J-10 "brow". I like it...

craveman85

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dolgeville
State
ny
That's the only good thing on the page. Looks like an original fc body. Rusty bed and all.

Sent from my E6782

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
View attachment 52983

This is on a TJ chassis and drivetrain with a 4.0
I wonder how much work was needed to make it fit? I assume the engine needed moved back? I'd love to look all over this one! Very similar to the Willys Wagon they put on an LJ chassis. In that case the LJ needed almost no modification with the exception of the body mounts.