Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Thanks all! We are excited and patiently awaiting his arrival. Well me not so patient. Not sure I was born with that virtue... I bought him a motorized 4-wheeler from Academy the other day. My wife quickly pointed out that 3+ meant 3 years or older and did not mean that you should have a least three of them in the garage :(

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Haha. Congrats! Your life will turn upside down for sure. Enjoy it. Mine are now 21 and 18. Damn that went by quickly.

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
LIFETIME
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Congratulations! My little girl just turned 5 this month. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my wife and I am sure your new little one will be the best thing for you as well.

Kane

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
Congrats man. I have two girls and managed to do a full frame up on my Jeep. Get used to doing late nights and very early morning Jeep sessions.

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Congrats, Tommy. That's awesome news! I may have to post pictures, but trust me it will only be a few years before he's trying to help with the Jeeps by turning bolts or polishing wheels.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I just smiled and laughed, because I have a TON of pictures of my kids washing the various Jeeps in their suits in the summer... and I look outside and it is freezing rain/snowing... can't wait to get back them back out there and wash some Jeeps!

cb

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Those pictures are priceless! I guess I should stop selling everything. He looks like he's the perfect size to drop a gas tank, LOL. I'm so excited for April to get here. Not that I'm wishing my life away I just wish April would get here already.

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
My baby boy is 16 now "time flys". This was Saturday morning, he was swapping in a new cat converter so we could get the scrambler smogged. He's been wrenching on the scramblers with me since he could walk. Keep them in the shop. (y)

Attachments