• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Transfer case D300

Srambler83

Legacy Registered User
City
Houston
State
TX
Guys,
Been looking for a part that goes on the outside of the Dana300 transfer case for my 83 scrambler. The part is where the 4 wheel drive shafter connect to the transfer case. It is a small piece of metal that either pushed the low gear in or the high gear in with two metal pins. It is right underneath the bolt that hold the
4 wheel drive shifter in place. Does anyone no the name of this part? Does anyone have an extra Dana 300 transfer case that is being used as parts that I can buy these parts from. I have pictures of these part if you have the tansfer case. You can send me a PM IF YOU LIKE OR HEWES20000@YAHOO.COM. and I can send you the picture.

Thanks

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
I know which part you're talking about. Let me look in my D300 drawer- I don't think I have a spare, but I'll check.

Srambler83

Legacy Registered User
City
Houston
State
TX
Heres a picture of the part I need for my transfer case Dana300. Any help would be appreciated. You can PM me. Thanks
dana300TransferCase.jpg

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I should have those, as should anyone who'se twin sticked their transfer case. If you haven't gotten them in the next 3 weeks, send me a reminder and I'll find them for you. I'll be away from home until then.

fishinfool98

Basic User
City
homer
State
ak
I have one thats on the scrambler that im taking to the dump!
will get it taken off before i take it

You can give me a call and give me your info so i can ship it
(907)299-4140
Ryan