Nice ! You might have had some rain this morning

Last edited:

83CJ-8

Trying to catch up
City
Lewes
State
DE
Heading to Utah buy way of SC, GA, AL, LA, TX, NM, AZ and onto 1/2 of the Utah Grand Circle. Then from there we might head up to CO, WY, SD, ND “Maybe”? We figure 30 - 40 days out. All in the Jeep Grand Cherokee with RTT and ground annex. Doing this while Boondocking for cheap.

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Heading to Utah buy way of SC, GA, AL, LA, TX, NM, AZ and onto 1/2 of the Utah Grand Circle. Then from there we might head up to CO, WY, SD, ND “Maybe”? We figure 30 - 40 days out. All in the Jeep Grand Cherokee with RTT and ground annex. Doing this while Boondocking for cheap.
Awesome. Cross country trips like that are so cool. I hope we can do something like that one time at least. I, and I'm sure others would love to hear about your trip as it happens. 🍻

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
Try to check in every day. This'll be fun to follow along with. Good luck with it and safe travels!

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Always can be tricky planning a trip with weather going to that many places. The south can be great or hot and the north can be nice or cold with snow or a blizzard. All areas will get fronts moving through with even chances with freak storms and even tornadoes. You just have to make the best of it. Part of the adventure !

83CJ-8

Trying to catch up
City
Lewes
State
DE
Due to unexpected circumstances, on 4/18 our trip ended in Rosswell NM. After two days camping on BLM land, the wife and I made the decision to hit RT 66 and make our way back to Delaware. It was a huge disappointment to have traveled so far only to be forced to head home and re-group

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Sorry to hear you ran into difficulties. I was wondering why there were no more updates. Disappointing for sure.

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Due to unexpected circumstances, on 4/18 our trip ended in Rosswell NM. After two days camping on BLM land, the wife and I made the decision to hit RT 66 and make our way back to Delaware. It was a huge disappointment to have traveled so far only to be forced to head home and re-group
Sorry to hear, but things happen sometimes. I hope everyone will be fine. Hopefully you can plan the trip for another time.

I think many of us were looking forward to following along. 🍻

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Hope all is well too. I was also looking forward to the trip updates-