redking11

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
First off, are there wheels out there that look like the jeep wagon wheels that are not? I bought a set and wonder if they are real. Second, between 15x7 & 15x8, what's the difference between the ability to put a slightly thicker tire on the 8? Advantages? Cons? I would think the 8 makes rubbing more of an issue.

Many thanks

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I found a set of 5 OEM this week on CL and just picked them up this morning, great shape but I'm still going to get them sand blasted and powder coated. I got 2 chrome caps with them at a great price. Better than after markets

redking11

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
My question is more about how to avoid the knock-offs. I''m actually afraid that I bought some but don't know what to look for.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Gotcha. There are better people here to explain that better than me. There are 2 or 3 things to look for

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
image.jpg image.jpg On the inside it will say Made in Canada. Also the way the D opening is shaped and the wholes for the chrome caps

redking11

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
So the little holes between the lugnut holes are for the chrome caps? and by D shape are you just referring to the general shape of the spoke holes?