Let me see... I think it means:
- there isn't alot of paint left on the top of your roll cage, and you're tired of repainting it?!
- the oil drippings on the underside of your rig are sun-dried?!
- you don't have a windsheild to fix, which you've also learned isn't worth having anymore?!
- either parts & tools litter your trail like breadcrumbs, or
- you've got everything in the back crazy glued...
- your passengers know to put on their helmets before you start for the trail,
- everyone that gets in your rig remembers the pre-flight safety lecture, & knows to keep their hands & feet inside the cabin, & "their seats & tray tables in the upright position"...and finally
- someone at the trail head always asks the question: "Why do you have a twin winches mounted underneath, between your frame rails & your rock sliders?"
I was truning down the fall line on a hill, you know one of those things you're NOT supposed to do, but everyone else did it and only lifet the rear passenger tire, sure they have bugies with a COG 1.5' lower than mine but what do I have to lose in trying?
Nice thing was I got her back on the rubber, and fires right up with minimal white smoke!