What's everyone's National Travel plans / schedule?

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
What are everyone's travel plans fro the National?

Adams family Pre-National wheeling - tentative plans

June 5 & 6 - Louisville - attend Unlimited Off Road Expo

Monday June 8th
Adventure Off Road Park
www.adventureoffroadpark.com/
1040 Ellis Cove Rd, South Pittsburg, TN 37380

Tuesday June 9th
Hale Mountain OHV Park
www.halemountainohvpark.com/
83 Big Rock Lane, New Market, AL

Wednesday June 10th
Private land formerly Crusher Ridge (this is up in the air, may end up doing 2 days at one of the other places).
838, Akins Mountain Rd, Hartselle, AL

June 10 -13 Wheel event at Hawk Pride.

June 14 & maybe 15 return home to Kansas

Google is showing over 1700 miles round trip.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tha...c298!2m2!1d-95.4741565!2d37.4884176!3e0?hl=en

Last edited:

Chipster1990

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Birmingham
State
AL
2 hour drive from my home up to Hawk Pride area!! Plan on driving up Wednesday afternoon sometime! Boring compared to your trip Chief!

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Going to leave my house Wednesday morning, should be up there Wednesday afternoon. Short trip for me, maybe 6-7 hours:crazy::headbang:

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Looks like it will just be me and Laura. Thinking about driving the Postal pulling the Bantam with the RTT similar to the trip to the National in Moab.

Not sure on timing/route. Interesting to involve the off-road expo though... hmmm.

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
Convoy coming out of Virginia on the morning of the 10th with IAFFCJ, JMUscrambler, and John N :cheers:

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Looks like it will just be me and Laura. Thinking about driving the Postal pulling the Bantam with the RTT similar to the trip to the National in Moab.

Not sure on timing/route. Interesting to involve the off-road expo though... hmmm.
I bet you could call this a "business trip"!! :cool:

We're going to head out Wednesday at noon (I found an extra half-day) and take the southern route through Springfield and Memphis. Bout 7.5 hours to Memphis from KC; figure that puts me on the outskirts of town just in time for some RIBS!!! Staying on the east edge that night and get up early and make the final 2 hours to Hawk the next morning. Supposed to be 9.5-10 according to google.

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Board Member
City
Madison
State
AL
We'll be at the expo with a booth set up for CartoTracks. We'll also have a smartphone-ready map of the Expo event ready within 24 hours.

I'll be in AOP Monday, Hale Tuesday (maybe Wednesday) and then at Hawk Pride Wednesday night through Saturday night, maybe Sunday morning.

Hawk Pride is an hour and 1/2 from the house. It's neck and neck between me and Russell (HomersCJ8) as to who is the closest geographically.

Looking forward to it y'all. Gonna be a good time.

scrangler

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Topeka
State
KS
I plan to arrive at hawk pride wednesday late afternoon. I will stay and wheel on sunday if there is enough terrain and company. If not i will pull out sunday morning.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I'll be flying solo for this, driving the Scrambler down with the RTT on the Bantam. Probably leaving on Tuesday to arrive sometime Wed.

Could look at caravaning out of Cinci or Louisville assuming all goes well with prep this weekend and progress on the road.