What's in ur bed?

City
reno
State
nv
Tired of an empty Scrambler bed? Or is it too full of goodies? Here is my solution. Tuffy tool drawer, raised off bed w/ 4" homebrew" spacers and custom mount to hold hi-lift, Pull-Pal land anchor, shovel and axe. All independently hard mounted for easy access. Not shown is the Powertank bolted to the driverside roll bar at the bulkhead.

We're trail ready!

Let's see ur bed!

Last edited:

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
Well, no wonder why you're tracking through the snow so well! How much extra weight are you carrying with all the "accessories"?

City
reno
State
nv
i always get a full tank (33 gal Aero) for snow runs and all that gear does add up, altho having the right part or hardware to fix a rail issue pays for itself. Here are a few pix from this w/e.

mb

Scott Mine

Legacy Registered User
City
Arnaudville
State
LA
Tuffy Box

Man i really like that Box. makes everything organized. Very cool.

One day i will go wheel in the snow, just to say i have done it. Looks like a lot of fun. Cool pics.

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
Nice pics...

I used to have a large tuffy box in the back of my bed but i loaded it down so much that when i would wheel my front would always be poping up on certain lines, so i finally yanked it out and sold it and modified all the stuff i take out now.

Now i just borrow from everybody else when i need something on the trail! :rolleyes:

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
I have a large Tuffy box with parts,tools and an air tank mounted in it and a 15 gallon fuel cell mounted right behind that and then i just hacked off the rest of it since i didn't have anything to mount back there to fill up the space.
:D