• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

While on vacation

ddavis

SOA Member
City
State
KS
While my wife and I were on vacation we took the opportunity to meet a couple of the members of this forum. First we met Pat (pcozad1) and his wife. They invited us to park our camper at their place since I was picking up my roll cage at Rock Hard 4x4 just a mile from there. We talked about guitars and Scramblers and had a good time. Great people.

Next while we were in Cheyenne, I looked up Dennis (wyoming) and he and his wife met us at the ranch that we stay at for a drink. Again we talked Jeeps and various things. And again, Great people.
If these two couples are any indication of what the rest of the people of this forum are like, then I can't wait to go to a national scramble to meet more of you.

Thanks again,

Dennis

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
ddavis said:
If these two couples are any indication of what the rest of the people of this forum are like, then I can't wait to go to a national scramble to meet more of you.

You don't even know! Greatest folks you'll come across. Love hearing about folks getting together to meet in person. :thumbsup:

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
It's one of the things I've enjoyed most about this sport/hobby over the years. I've made a lot of great friends and continue to find new ones.

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Rick (Mopedal) and his wife are meeting my wife and I for dinner Friday night in Chattanooga. Y'all are right - some of the absolute nicest people you'll ever meet are right here on this board!

BOBCAT

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Louisville
State
Ky
Everyone I have met so far have been great. I just wish I live closer so we could meet up more often. Just once a year at the nationals is not enough. That's why I'm trying to go to Michigan next weekend to meet some old friends and meet new ones.

Don