White cj8 near Springfield Mass Sat morning...anybody from this site?

WildTurkeycj8

Legacy Registered User
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
richmond
State
va
Hey, I was passing through Springfield, Mass on my way back home Saturday morning and saw a built white CJ8 heading North on Rte 91. Great-looking jeep!

-Mike

WildTurkeycj8

Legacy Registered User
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
richmond
State
va
Family vacation...took wife, kids, and dogs in our RV (Class C motorhome - 31 ft with 7.3L diesel towing my wife's Grand Cherokee) up to Burlington and then into Canada for a few days. Visited Quebec and Montreal. Very nice. Came back through Mass and stopped for a night at an old college friends' house to visit with him and his family.

Last year we took the entire rig (including the dogs!) through Memphis, out to the Grand Canyon, did a little (very little!) four-wheelin in Moab in the GC, and even stopped by Scrangler's shop for a surprise visit on the way home!

Got the RV about a year and a half ago, and we've taken some good trips with it. In addition to the ones above, we have been to Ocean City with Rubberhook and some of the other guys from NJ, down to Ocracoke Island, some miscellaneous small trips, and even took my 18-yr old and three of his buddies to Mardi Gras this year!

I bought the RV used with about 28K on it. Like I said, it's got the diesel, and it has several other features (two slide-outs, hydraulic leveling system, generator, big bath area and shower, etc) that make it pretty nice.

-Mike

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Never would have pictured you as an RV guy ;)

Sounds awesome. Where's the build thread? When's it gonna be pulling a Scrambler????