• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

White limited on eBay

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Not trying to recreate and eye popping thread. That'd hurt.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/401262391007

Here's a limited that sat on CL for over a month at about 8500. I talked to the guy, received additional pictures, all but just about pulled the trigger at 8.

I would have repainted it Slate blue and turned it into a Renegade.
If it would have had clock, tach, tilt, A/C then I would have done it. But... Ultimately I couldn't have seen myself destroying a nice original limited and passed on it.

Now it's on eBay over 15k with a few days left. Either this seller is getting scammed or his eyes are about to pop out of his head for almost being double his asking price.

I hope the seller makes out well. Just when I thought I had a good idea of FMV 🙊💩.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I would bet the farm that the original seller and this seller are not the same. :shrug: :rotfl: :crazy:

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Just sold for $15,600. Unbelievable if this guy just flipped it for that.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Lots of recent work tho. Not a flip for just a flip IMHO. Cost to drag it from AZ to CO, fix a bunch of stuff etc etc. good profit perhaps but not a flip snap of the finger flip , from what we know and assume that is [emoji846]