AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Westport
State
MA
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe someone here will be lucky enough to win it! I bought one for the heck of it.

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Put a ticket in my cart but couldn't find any way to check out or purchase it. Getting a new computer tomorrow if all goes well. I found the little tiny cart and clicked on it and got the check out. I'm in for one, too.

Last edited:

frank

Legacy Registered User
City
Near Austin
State
TX
It states that the initial winning ticket must be presented on the day of the raffle while meeting all four requirements. The alternate on the other hand has 30 days to claim the prize. Am I misunderstanding the claim procedure?

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
It states that the initial winning ticket must be presented on the day of the raffle while meeting all four requirements. The alternate on the other hand has 30 days to claim the prize. Am I misunderstanding the claim procedure?
Not sure where you saw the "on the day of raffle"...
however there are several typos with 2019 and 2020 in the dates as well as in the bullet points is states:
Front and rear power disc brakes
Drum rear

Either way, as soon as I can scrounge up enough spare change from my cushions I'll be in.

kctango

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Allenhurst
State
GA
Got mine, thanks for the heads up, hopefully someone from the forum wins!

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Winner need not be present on day of raffle but, winner has 30 days to notify, physically show up with ID and pay all taxes & fees (registration, title, transfer, insurance), sign paperwork and take posession, and have photo/video taken for publicity. If your name is on the wining ticket, you are the only one who can show up and claim the prize. . . .but who wouldn't take a trip for a Scrambler! That's the Cliff Notes version of the rules.

frank

Legacy Registered User
City
Near Austin
State
TX
Somewhere on the first page it said you don't need to be in attendance.

Not sure where you saw the "on the day of raffle"...
however there are several typos with 2019 and 2020 in the dates as well as in the bullet points is states:
Front and rear power disc brakes
Drum rear

Either way, as soon as I can scrounge up enough spare change from my cushions I'll be in.
Winner need not be present on day of raffle but, winner has 30 days to notify, physically show up with ID and pay all taxes & fees (registration, title, transfer, insurance), sign paperwork and take posession, and have photo/video taken for publicity. If your name is on the wining ticket, you are the only one who can show up and claim the prize. . . .but who wouldn't take a trip for a Scrambler! That's the Cliff Notes version of the rules.
I read that as well. But it stood in conflict with "Ticket and prize is void if all four requirements are not met by this date." The last referenced date was June 14, 2020. I see clearly now.

sevensandeights

sevensandeights
City
Mckean
State
PA
Just bought 2 - I live about 75 minutes away so meeting the requirements will not be an issue!

I'll probably go to the event since I haven't been there in a few years. Won't bring a trailer though since every time I bring a trailer to an auction I don't buy anything that requires a trailer to haul it home. Nearly every time I don't bring a trailer I end up needing one though!