Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Yeah but now you can keep your child completely out of the weather when you’re driving around in your scrambler.

I’m hoping to sell the top to someone on here who would appreciate its rarity before listing on eBay.

93_Fummins

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Edmond
State
OK
Dang, and I just drove through Baton Rouge over the weekend... Would have looked funny strapped on top of the rental Caravan though.

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
If I hadn't committed over $25k to housing repairs in the last 30 days I'd be all over this.....

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Awesome top. Surprised no one grabbed it yet. Super rare and hard to even find in the states.

CJ7Pilot

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
WOOHOO! It's on its way to California! :bacon:

I didn't want to say anything (although I've hinted around a few times) until shipping was a done deal... I didn't want to jinx it.

Jeep Addict went above and beyond, making sure everything came together smoothly. THANK YOU!

I'll start a new thread when it arrives, and document my journey down world-cab road.

Cheers! :cheers:

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
WOOHOO! It's on its way to California! :bacon:

I didn't want to say anything (although I've hinted around a few times) until shipping was a done deal... I didn't want to jinx it.

Jeep Addict went above and beyond, making sure everything came together smoothly. THANK YOU!

I'll start a new thread when it arrives, and document my journey down world-cab road.

Cheers! :cheers:
Congratulations!

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
That is great! Looks like Tommy did a much better job crating it for the ride to Cali than the Aussies did for the ride to Louisiana. :eek: (Or so I have heard, just gotta let us know if there are any t-shirts in the crate :rotfl:)

Can’t wait to see your build!

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Lol. The Aussie guys did a great job but no shirts used in this packing job. I did however recycle a lot of padding materials that I received items in

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
Tell me about it! And that somebody was laughing the whole time. That’s why I had to use my “good stuff”:rotfl:

Last edited: